What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for you. They are often called “good” or “beneficial” bacteria and are generally associated as supplements that are consumed for health benefits. Today, probiotic products are moving towards the future direction of sustainable living and cleaning. It is an incredible new form of non-toxic cleaning and the way that mother nature has been cleaning for billions of years!
How does it work?
Unlike other chemical cleaners or antibacterial products used to kill all bacteria, probiotic cleaners replenishes surfaces with beneficial bacteria. According to our research, cleaning with products designed to “kill 99.9% of bacteria”may be working against the natural ecological balance and allow pathogenic bacteria to begin developing resistance.
It is recommended to opt for naturally sourced, plant-based helpful probiotic bacteria cleaners to
- Reduce rather than fuel antimicrobial resistance.
- Reduce the numbers of harmful bacteria in the environment in a safe and mechanical way.
- Reduce the risk of contracting bacterial infections – and so reduce the need for antibiotics.
More benefits of switching to probiotics in your daily life/cleaning routine.
- Bye Bye Bad Bacteria: When cleaning with probiotics, a layer of probiotics/beneficial bacteria is left behind on the surface, ensuring long-lasting after-effects as they are able to clean a lot deeper into the surface, remove biofilm and keep bad bacteria at bay.
- Bye Bye Odours: Probiotic products are made up of millions of beneficial bacteria which prevent and eliminate odours by removing organic contamination and substances which convert bad bacteria into foul odours as well as absorbingodour molecules.
- Easy Cleaning: Cleaning is made easier with probiotics as probiotics/beneficial bacteria is effective in removing oils, dirt and most organic stains and continue to be effective for days after cleaning, saving you time and energy.